Sunday, November 4, 2007

Hana Cards...


It's Hana... I love these stamps!! I made this card for my friend Rhonda She LOVES shoes.. I work part time for her on Saturdays and I try and leave her a little something every once in a while as a Monday morning pick me up. Try and make her week start out great. She loved it by the way.
I can't wait for the new set coming out later this month... I already have the second set "Tis the season to be pretty" It's also super cute.. Maybe I'll play with that one later today.


My best friend Shelly called me Friday and said she was coming to town... OH no I still haven't shop for her Birthday present (and she's bring mine) that was last month... It's true I'm a slacker! I know I'll make her a card package. I have to include Hana. She also loves to shop!! I was up until 2am stamping and cutting. It didn't seem that long!



I also need a Birthday card!! What stamp sets do I have... Voila. He's cute I'll just jump over to the gallery at Split Coast Stampers and search in the gallery for an idea. I found a bunch of really cute ideas but went with one by prbloom . Thank you for the inspiration! I used a bunch of paper I had in my stash. Stamped him with StazOn, cut out his pants, and used a markers to high light the rest. I also added some brads for buttons. The circle stamp is CTMH: Sensational Seals. I decided I need some more circle punches though because it was really hard to cut out layers around that stamp.


As you can see she's 21 Again!!!
Happy Late Birthday Shelly... I Love You....
I better go put those last 2 borders on my quilt. Until later have a great day!!

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love your Heather cards, the DP is fantastic, and your chef card, what a great idea to put the "age" on the plate.

Anonymous said...

Heather...Love love love love love it. I'm going to have to find some of those circle seal stamps too...they are so darn cute!
Shae

Tracy.H said...

Heather! I love your Hanna cards!! I really need to add these to my Christmas wish list for Santa!! :0)

Juliana said...

These cards are wonderful!! I love the bright and cheerful colors and your coloring!!

So very very nicely done!