Thursday, December 13, 2007

I've Been Tagged...

7 Things about me......
1) I HATE to get stuff on my hands.... Decoupage is not for me!!! YUCK!!
2)I LOVE online shopping. I love to see new stamps I don't have on every body's blogs, so I can rush over to get one!
3) I'm obsessed with organizing my stuff and I mean obsessed. My craft room is NOT a mess.
4) I have a really hard time cutting into all that pretty paper I buy. What if I need it later? It's not like I don't have a life time supply! So I'm getting a little better about it.
5) I have an over whelming collection of Quilting and Scrapbook magazines.
6) I have never liked camping. I'm a stay in a hotel kind of girl. Bring on the room service, Jacuzzi tub and the pool.
7) I don't like packing up all my stuff to take to a crop or friends house. I can and do some times, but I prefer to stay at home and craft by myself!
So there you have it 7 new things about me you didn't know and now do! I guess I'm suppose to tag some others. I'll have to add those later as I'm at lunch at work and still have some blog hopping to do...
Until later... Have a great day :)

8 comments:

Katie Skiff said...

I like to craft alone too, it's a nice time to be quiet and not really think. But I enjoy the fellowship...can't say I get alot done tho!!

Thanks for playing!!

Just me said...

Will you come organize my craft room??? I will let you use my stuff once you organize it :)

Great facts!

Maren said...

I love camping but there are some days when a hotel is perfect too! Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

Thanks for sharing. I have a hard time cutting into paper, too. Especially 12x12 sheets that I think I may need for a scrapbook page later.

Elaine said...

I don't like packing up my stuff either. I'd rather just sit down and craft at home too.

Erin... said...

I feel the same way about DSP, I really like having it all together in the package!!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Thanks for sharing your facts. It's nice to learn a little about everyone.

Being organized is great. It's much easier to get things done when you know where everything is. :)

I'm with you on the no camping thing! Hate it! I'll take a hotel and room service anyday.

PocketsOfInspiration said...

LOL! I love your comments. I can relate on many of them.