Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Spoon Full Of Sugar #38....

My blogging friend Michelle over at Stamps, Paper, Scissors and Donkey Smiles asked me to be this weeks Guest Designer over at A Spoon Full of Sugar. I was pretty excited!! It's so exciting to be asked to share your creations with others.

So this weeks challenge is "Doodles". Pretty cool!! I'm not really a doodler so I kind of winged it. I stamped a couple of doodle stamps on my Tilda image and then drew some hearts and squiggly lines with dots on the plain circle paper. Oh and I added the pretend dots to the scalloped piece. I know some of you do great doodles and I'm looking forward to seeing your work. So head on over and check out this weeks challenge!!



  • Stamps: Magnolia - Tilda with Tag (VA09), K & Co - Que Sera Sera 572256
  • Paper: Basic Grey - Bittersweet, CTMH - Card Stock
  • Misc: Prisma Pencils, Gamsol, Pop Dots, Ribbon
  • Equipment: Spellbinders - Large Oval, Large Scallop Oval & Large Circle, Martha Stewart - Heart, Scallop Heart, Love Punches, Double Scallop Edge Punch
  • Challenges/Sketches: A Spoon Full of Sugar

6 comments:

Rach said...

congrats on your guest designer spot hun you have made a wonderful card
love your doodling.xx

Debbie said...

Thanks so much for being our guest designer this week your card is beautiful, Hugs Debbie x

MichelleO said...

Thank you so much for agreeing to be our Guest DT... I have always loved your work, and love this card! Great Doodling!
HUGS
MichelleO

Kelly Schelske said...

Congrats on your GD spot, your card is fabulous!!

Donalda said...

Way to go dear big congrats dear. And you card is just gorgeous!!!!!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is gorgeous Heather and your hearts and squiggles look fabulous, Thanks for being our Guest Designer this week, Hugs, Nikki x