Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Everybody Art Challenge #39....

This week's challenge over at Everybody Art Challenge is all about "Friends and Family". Well when I seen these cute guys in my stamp package I just knew I need to color them right away. And don't they look like Best Friends!! I also had to use my new Basic Grey paper Lime Rickey. It has the craziest colors. Love it!!

So head on over and check out the challenge. The other DT have made super cute cards too!!





  • Stamps: Scrapmagasinet - 104 Katter
  • Paper: Basic Grey - Lime Rickey, CTMH - Card Stock
  • Misc: Ribbon, Brads, Pop Dots, Ranger Distressing Inks, Water Brush
  • Challenges/Sketches: Everybody Art Challenge

6 comments:

Mephisto said...

Wow Heather, thats a very lovely Card.

Hugs
Domi

Iris said...

Great work Heather, your card is brilliant and the Basic Grey Paper is really crazy but nice.

Hugs
iris

Sylvia Blum said...

Really stunning and I love the super cute image you used :-)
{love} Sylvia

Nixe-Moni said...

What a cute card Heather! Love the colours and the image.
Hugs
Moni

Kelly Schelske said...

Super card Heather!!

cleo said...

funy friends, crazy papers, fits perfect