Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sassy Cheryl...

I went totally out of the box for the colors on this one. But I loved this 7 Gypsies paper. It's all grudged up. I think the color got me first. It's black and this beautiful aqua blue. It looks really cool. I actually bought the paper for a water color class I'll be teaching at my local Scrapbook store Memories of Time some time in the future. I like to do my classes up ahead of time and have them ready. That way if I change my mind in the month it's sitting on my desk I can make a new one. The cute image is available at Sassy Cheryl's store. It's called "Small Friendship". You can get it as a digital stamp or already colored. Pretty cool right?

Cheryl has beautiful images. I'm constantly over at the store checking out the new stuff. I'd be ok if they weren't all so fabulous. Did you see all the wonderful challenge cards the DT made up for Sassy Cheryl's Digi Stamp Challenge Blog? There are some super talented ladies on the team. I'm always amazed at how different every card is.

Hope you having a great day!!!





Recipe:

10 comments:

Stef H said...

WOW heather! this is absolutely gorgeous! u r right about the paper... it's stunning. but your whole card is absolutely gorgeous!!!

carlz said...

beautiful card hunni xx

Marlene said...

Yup - she sure does have amazing images. Love your card! Looks totally awesome!

Rufus said...

Super paper, I'm loving the matching flowers that you made! Great image on a great card.
R/

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so adorable Heather, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh, WOW! How did I miss this yesterday? This is just beautiful! Love it Heather.

Christa said...

Yes it's hard to resist Cheryl's images ... I love them too!
And your card is stunning Heather! Love the whole card!

Hugs,
Christa

Renkata said...

Wow the paper combo is so great. Lovely image and so beautifly coloured.

Dawn B. said...

Heather this is beautiful. I love all the layers you used.. Looks so pretty with this image.. Great job.

Donna said...

Beautiful card Heather the papers are so striking :) Donna x