Sunday, October 10, 2010

Snowy & Rudolf Card # 13...

Happy Sunday everyone. Sorry I've been MIA this week it's been very busy at work. I been getting home and crashing on the couch to watch T.V. then off to bed. Boring!! I haven't even picked up my Copic's all week. How sad.. I did have a fabulous class at MOT yesterday. Got to color then. Very fun!!

So I've made it to card # 13. This should be my last one but I ended up picking up one more. I couldn't resist they are so cute... I've colored it with my Copic's and the sentiment is from TLC. The gorgeous paper is the new Bo Bunny. Very pretty!


I'm going to be doing a Christmas card workshop next month and will now have to decide which 3 cards too use. Recolor them so I can write down the Copic's I used. That's what I get for not writing them down when I'm doing them..

Hope your having a fabulous day.. Enjoying some rest. I'm off to do my DT card for Sassy Cheryl Tuesday..
Man I'm so far behide..




3 comments:

Tammie Edgerton said...

Another gorgeous card. My fingers are crossed I can attend your Christmas workshop. Sounds like fun!

Kelly Schelske said...

This is fabulous Heather, love the sparkly ribbon!

Jeni said...

Such a sweet Christmas card! Love Rudolph's Sparkly nose. Hope you got some rest over the weekend.~jeni :)