Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Weekend...

Yippie it's Saturday.. I'm off work for the next 11 days... WOW I'm love the idea so far.

Today I have a Water Color class at Memories of Time my local scrapbook store and after that I am taking the next class. A cute Snowflake album. I'll be gone most of the day having fun and playing.

Are any of you all ready for the coming black friday thing? I stopped going to those a while ago. I like to sleep in. Plus I've pretty much given up on Christmas shopping. I told my whole family a few years ago my gift to them from now on was the gift of not buying me anything. It took them a couple of years to get that I wasn't going to be bring presents, but they finally got it. I buy everything I ever want so no need to get me something I don't want or need just because your suppose to. Silly idea.

On to the card. This is the last of my Not Garbage cards. I should probably make these more often. It's another image from Stampavie called Star Gazing. It's a really cute image and super easy to color. The paper is the new Bo-Bunny Christmas line. LOVE it!! I thought I'd branch out a bit and triple mat my image this time. I seen it on someone else's blog and loved the idea. Think it looks pretty good.


I hope your all having a great day. Thanks for stopping by!!




5 comments:

Christina said...

A wonderful card Heather! Looks lovely in these blue colours!
Hugs Kristel

Riet said...

Beautiful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Linda Palmer said...

Darling card. Wish I was back in Oregon so I could take your watercoloring class. Love this dp and the triple matted image.

Pia said...

beautiful card, lovely colours and sweet image. Have a nice week
hugs Pia

Jeni said...

11 days??? LUCKY!! I hope you enjoy your time off.
What a beautiful winter scene. ~jeni :)