Saturday, August 27, 2011

Flower...


I had some time to color today. So of course I made a new Copic Coloring Card Kit for Heather's Hobbie Haven. Isn't that the cutest CC Designs image? Her name is Flower. I've included the Postage sentiment stamp in this kit. Along with 3 yards of hand dyed seam binding.

How about a guessing game:
I ordered  25 Magnolia stamps and 15 DooHickey Dies for Heather's Hobbie Haven. They arrived in a small box (7x 10 x 3) weighting around a pound. How much do you think UPS shipping was?

I'm off to watch TV. Have a great weekend!! Thanks for stopping by..


4 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Heather,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Gina Lindsay said...

Very cute! Love the flower you used and all that lavender too. That is quickly becoming one of my favorite colors to work with right now. Shipping is crazy sometimes and often higher with lighter things. I am thinking around $8?

Ellis said...

Lovely card you've made, looks great in the purple shades! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Laura said...

I already saw this on your shop and I admired it.. a lot! I love that ribbon! It's another perfect kit :D.

Emmm.. 10 $???