Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Rags and Witches...


Hey everyone.. How's your week going? I've been having some fun coloring this cute Saturated Canary image by Krista Smith. I wanted to enter her challenge over at the Saturated Canary Challenge Blog. It's the very first one.. It has a sketch and a Halloween theme that's optional.. Of course I choose the with Halloween theme. You should see the awesome inspiration pictures that are posted. I love the green lady!! I wish I could be her for Halloween.. But alas I couldn't fit into that dress.. I LIKE candy!!

I've got a tone of work to do so I better get on it.. I have to make up the new December Coloring Card Kits for Heather's Hobbie Haven. Luckily I've picked the stamps now to make the cards.. I loaded a bunch of new stuff into the store yesterday.. I had a bunch of stamps sitting around waiting for me to make them into kits... Thought I would put them into the store for the Eagle Point Crop I'm going to next weekend.. I can always order more right..

Thanks for stopping by.. I hope your having a great day!!

4 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Heather.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jane said...

Heather this is gorgeous...love the orange ribbon!Thanks for playing along in the SC Challenge!x

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie this is stunning, love your colour choices here and great use of the sketch too, thanks for joining our first challenge hugs pops x

Unknown said...

i am really loving everything you make:)...your blog is so fun and pretty!! i think this is so pretty and well done! your coloring is gorgeous!:)

thank you for joining in the sc challenge!! we are so happy to have ya!

xoxo