Monday, June 18, 2012

Snoozin'...


I'm in boy mode.
Both of the new August Monthly Card Kits feature boy images.
This is the Water Coloring Card Kit - Snoozin'.
The cute image is from Whimsy Stamps by Elisabeth Bell.

*** The card kit does NOT come with the sentiment set!
I just thought I would show you how perfect this Summer Oval Letter Seals set looked when added on.


I actually broke out my Distress Markers to play with a little bit on this one.
I love how you can use the fine tip to get into the small areas, like the tree seams.
It adds some great dark shadows.

I'll be working on the video this week.
I'm making all monthly kit video's private from now on.
I want to give Monthly Kit purchasers that little something special just for them.
If you would like to color along head over and grab a kit.

Have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Such beautiful colouring Heather..love the image,an adorable card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jingle said...

This is SUCH a sweet card!

Riet said...

So gorgeous,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx