Saturday, March 8, 2014

My Project Life Weeks 8-9...


I'm continuing on with a few cards from my
Move More Eat Well class.
Makes me accountable.
I also included my One Little Word reflection card for January this week.


I love the picture of the girls trying to use the potty 
even though they are not very good pictures it's a time to remember.
Soon they will be going in the Big Girl Potty..


I managed to capture a picture of both girls trying to grab
the camera out of my hand this week.
I love that I can see just a part of their faces.


Showing of our Valentine's shirts.
In the bottom one they are giving each other a kiss...


My Project Real Life spread for this week.
Nothing exciting..
Not many pictures for that.


Lexie's new shoes.
Enjoying a fruit bar.


My One Little Word reflection card.
I'm a head of the game this month.
A picture of the lawn mower after the wheel fell off.


Ashley's new car we picked up for her.
Natalie having mini M&M's.
Basket spinning.
More Move More Eat Well cards.

I haven't gotten around to my Project Real Life Spread yet..
Kind of losing interest I guess...
I'll just have 2 for next week.

No comments: