Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Currently Creative...


This week I whipped out a blanket for Natalie.


What I used:
Size Q crochet hook.
7 skeins Bernat Baby Blanket: White
5 1/4 skeins Bernat Pipsqueak: Pixie Pow
I kept the wrappers this time so I would know for sure how many I used.
I held the two different strands together while crocheting.
There's probably a technical term for it, but I have no idea.
This being my second crochet project... 


Here she is giving it her cuddle of approval.

My daughter Ashley has put in her request for a cuddly blanket.
So I picked up some white & pink yarns for her blanket today.
I told her it wouldn't be done next week.

I'm still working on the knitted blanket I started HERE.
I'm on the 4th section.
I try and do a bit on it everyday....
I also tell myself it won't be done in a day or two.
Even though I wish it where.
But then I'd just have to start something else.
Slow but steady..

1 comment:

Kellie said...

She is just too cute and I think she may like it from the photos, just a little, or a LOT! So gorgeous. Thanks for linking along again this week Heather :)