Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bookmark....

Yes it's Reader Challenge #3 over at the Scrapmagasinet DT Blog. The challenge this time is to make "Something Besides a Card". So head over and check out the DT creations and the rules to see how you could win a prize. Yes there is a prize!!

This was actually difficult for me. I just had know idea what to make. But I love to read so this is perfect for me. And bookmarks seem to be very popular here lately. I've seen some super cute ones while blog hopping.




  • Stamps: Scrapmagasinet- 205 DD Ferie og fritid
  • Paper: Basic Grey- Off Beat, CTMH- Card Stock
  • Misc: Water Brush, Ranger Distressing Inks
  • Equipment: Spellbinders- Large Classic Circle & Large Scalloped Circle, EK Success- Retro Flower Punch & Light Grey Flower Punch
  • Font: SBC Courtney Journal
  • Challenges: Scrapmagasinet DT Blog

5 comments:

Rach said...

fabulous bookmark heather, perfect image and colouring. hugs rachxx

Tricia T said...

What a neat idea for a bookmark, Heather! I'd never seen one like that before. It looks fun to use.

Anna said...

What a neat idea for a bookmark. It looks wonderful and the image is just perfect for it :o)
I have to try to think of something for this challenge.

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Heather a fabulous book mark, its stunning. Hugs Linda x

Tracy.H said...

super cute!! :0)