Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Illuminations.....



A friend at work asked me if I could make her a wedding card. Sure why not!! So I hopped into my idea folder and found this super awesome card By Leslie Miller. Thank you Leslie for putting your signature on your work. So anyways I remembered my friend Sue has this stamp set so I emailed her asking if I could borrow it. Sure you can. Thanks Sue!! Well I got it home and dug around for the paper, I knew I had some just like it some where. It's so pretty why haven't I used it before now? Silly me!
Today's the day to order the new stamps over at Whiff of Joy (link on the side bar) if you haven't already!! I know I am going to go get me a few. Elisabeth Bell has some awesome designs. I can hardly wait for them to get here.



  • Stamps: StampIn Up- Illuminations
  • Paper- StampIn Up- PP: Jardin & Card Stock
  • Misc: StampIn Up- Ink: More Mustard & So Saffron, Brads: Pewter
  • Equipment: EK Success- Small Ticket Punch

6 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This card is stunning! What beautiful delicate colours. I love it. Hugs Linda x

MichelleO said...

Wow just beautiful! I love cards like this, but never try them myself... Just gorgeous!
HUGS
MichelleO

Juliana said...

Beautiful!!
Awesome card!

Donalda said...

That is just beautiful dear

Cassie said...

so pretty! i love how you popped up the "c"!!

debby4000 said...

beautiful, elegant card, what gorgeous papers too.