Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's about Victoria Case today....

For the first challenge we have the VC Stamp Challenges #18. This weeks challenge is to use " Black, Purple & Green". Pretty cool color combo!! I can't wait to see yours!! I have used one of the new digital images "Sparkle" she's pretty cool herself and I got to break out the glitter for her wings...

And second we're having a challenge over at the Victoria Case group on Paper Craft Planet. It's all about "Halloween". I love this wonderful image "Mr.Moon". I think it's so CUTE!! I didn't do to many embellishments on this one I wanted to be able to see the Happy Halloween background paper. But I did get to use my Martha Stewart Drippy Goo border punch... :) Love it!!



  • Digital Stamps: Victoria Case - Sparkle & Mr. Moon
  • Paper: CTMH - CS, My Minds Eye - Totally Girl, Halloween Pattern Paper
  • Misc: Ribbon, Copic Markers, Brads, Glitter
  • Equipment: Martha Stewart - Dripping Goo Border Punch & Cat Punch, Small Retro Flower Punch, Small Fiskars Daisy Punch, McGill - Stacking Daisy Punches, SU - 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" Circle Punches
  • Challenges: VC Stamp Challenges & VC PCP Group

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what beautiful cards, wonderful images.
luv
Debby

WencheP said...

Wonderful cards! I love the images and the colouring!

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous cards heather!