Thursday, September 10, 2009

VC Stamp Challenge #16.....

I made a trip to my local scrapbook store to pick up supplies for up coming fall cards. I just didn't think I had enough fall colors. This weeks challenge over at VC Stamp Challenges is "Fall: Orange, Red & Brown". I still totally love this pin-up cowgirl so I had to color her. She is just loaded with attitude. Hope to see you over at the challenge!!



  • Digital Stamp: Victoria Case - Cowgirl
  • Font: Papyrus
  • Paper: Bazzill - CS, Misc Pattern Paper
  • Misc: Ribbon, Copic Markers, Brads
  • Equipment: SU - Horizontal Slot Punch & Modern Label Punch
  • Chaellenge: VC Stamp Challenge

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, do love this image and what wonderful autumn colours.
luv
Debby

Kelly Schelske said...

Cute!! Great colors, fun image too!

Hugs, Kelly

Nixe-Moni said...

Another fantastic card Heather! Great job.
Hugs
Moni