Monday, October 26, 2009

Squigglefly #25....

This week's challenge over at the Squigglefly Blog is to make a "Gate Fold" card. It all went together super fast. I made up the card then printed my cute image by Chrissy Armstrong Mudzie Plays Christmas Tree. Isn't he adorable! I colored him with Copic markers and stamped my Christmas sentiment right onto the bottom of the card. I already know I'll need to make up some more cards with Mudzie, that's for sure. Maybe some note card sets for the Etsy store...


4 comments:

Kisa Peters said...

CUTE! Great coloring - as usual!

I felt so left out missing class! I'll get a double dose in November though! :)

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute, love this image, great card too!

Hugs, K

freida said...

Isn't he adorable! FABULOUS job coloring him! This DP is PERFECT and you did an AWESOME job with the gatefold! I definitely think you need to make some Mudzie note cards! It would sure to be hit! :)

Hugs~

Holly Young said...

This is super cute Heather! Your coloring is just awesome and I love that paper!