Friday, October 2, 2009

Various Cards to Share...

These are a few of the various cards I've done up this week just for fun!! Did I tell you I love my Copic Markers... :) This top one is a challenge over at PCP on Mo's Digital Pencil group. The Image is called The Big One. Really cute!!

This one is one of my favorite Victoria Case Images called Mr.Moon. But then I love all Halloween stuff. Remember it's my birthday!! :)

And finally we have another Mo's Digital Pencil image called Broughd for the Wreath. I printed this one out on water color paper and then sprayed it with a fixative and colored it with distressing inks. I think it turned out pretty cool...

See you again tomorrow.. For the Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog candy post....




1 comment:

Kelly Schelske said...

They are all wonderful Heather!

Hugs, Kelly