Saturday, December 26, 2009

Valentine's Here I Come....

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and got something they wanted!! My husband got me an Ipod. He spent all day yesterday setting it up for me. Now I'll have so much music I won't know what to listen to...

I'm now ready to move on to Valentine's cards. Yippie!! I can't wait to see all the cute new images that will be coming out. I got this cutie over at Mo's Digital Pencil. It's called "Pug Love". I'm sure Maurie will be coming up with some fabulous images. My work space is now covered with heart punches and pink paper...

Hope your having a great Saturday!!

2 comments:

Riet said...

Ohhhh Heather,what a beautiful card,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love the adorable image, all the heart details, and gorgeous papers.
Hugs,
April