Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's almost here....

Well just a few more days left... Will you be getting something you want for Christmas? My husband and I went shopping this past weekend and he asked me what I wanted.... I said Coal... He gave me this funny look and I happily said I want him to be tall dark and handsome... :)
He didn't think it was that funny... Oh well I did!! (I guess I won't be getting Coal for Christmas)

Just a few more Christmas cards. These are both Mo's Digital Pencil Images. The top one is "And I want a" and the bottom one is "Jingle Bells".


Hope your having a fabulous day!!

3 comments:

Riet said...

Beautiful cards Heather,i love your images and colours.

Merry Christmas!
Hugs Riet.xx

Jenny said...

Beautiful cards Heather. I recognise these gorgeous papers, i'm saving them at the moment!
The images are coloured beautifully.
Merry Christmas.
Jenny

Kelly Schelske said...

These are great, you've been busy Heather!!

Happy Holidays!