Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy National Scrapbooking Day...

Well I can't remember the last time I scrap booked, but I love scrapbook paper. So Happy Scrap-booking Day!!! Thought I'd pop in with a card I whipped up for my friend Sue this morning before I have to go teach class. When I seen this cute image it so reminded me of Sue I knew I'd have to color it up for her. Isn't it adorable? It's another cutie by Cheryl Alger called Sassy Girl Golfer. I've never seen Sue golf,but according to her she does. So here's to you Sue.. Thanks for being my friend...

I'm off to get ready for my Copics class at Memories of Time this afternoon. I hope you are all having a fabulous crafty day. I'm enjoying not being at work it was one of those weeks...




7 comments:

Stef H said...

oh is that fun! looks like me when i golf - haaahhhaaahhhhaaaa!

super cute!

Kelly Schelske said...

LOL!! Love it Heather!

Anonymous said...

Awesome 'manly' card! I wish we had copic classes in our area. Hope you had fun.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Heather.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh Heather, This is AMAZING!!!! I absolutely LOVE it.

Marlene said...

Fantastic card!! You make these images come alive! Love what you do with the colors, especially. Beautiful!

The Wired Angel said...

This is darling Heather.. beautiful work! Hugs, Peggy x