Sunday, May 16, 2010

Spellcaster Tilda....

I'm back with another fabulous new Magnolia from the Fairytale Collection. This one is Spellcaster Tilda. Isn't she wonderful? I have also used my Nellie Snellen flower punches. I love those. They look just like Prima flowers. And of course I'm now addicted to stickles so I had to add some of that to my flowers, dress, star, sprakles around Tilda's body and butterflies.
I have colored her with my Copic Markers:

  • Skin: E11, E00, E000
  • Cheeks: R20
  • Hair: E35, E31, E53, E50
  • Star: Y19, Y00
  • Dress: BG01, BG000, BG0000 
  • Shoes: W6, W4, W2, W0
  • Socks:Co
  • Stick: C4






2 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heather,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is gorgeous Heather.
luv
Debby