Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog # 15....

Hey everyone it's time for this week's challenge over at the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog. This week's challenge is "Embossing". How fun is that? So I broke out my embossing folder and embossed some white paper to cut my flowers out of. I also embossed the pink card stock behind my image and of course the image itself. But almost always do that if I'm cutting it out with a Spellbinder die.. For my image this week I have used "Terrible Sock Trouble". Isn't it cute? There is even one with a cat. Head over and check out the other DT creations they are super as usual..


Hope your having a fantastic week..




13 comments:

Ann English said...

Outstanding-I LOVE this, Heather. The flower cluster is perfect, too! Oh, and your new page design is very pretty!

Sassy Cheryl said...

Heather, I love the colors that you chose for her clothing. They are perfect for her! I love popping over here every Tuesday to see your cards. Love it!

Dawn said...

just darling Heather!

Cathy said...

Heather, this is gorgeous. Love everything about it :)!!!

Marlene said...

I love this! I love the "bouquet" of flowers you added in the top corner. BEAUTIFUL!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Heather.

Hugs Riet.xx

Candy said...

Oh your card is wonderful!!!! I LOVE it. Great use of all the paper and your flowers are so pretty.
Hugs, Candy

The Wired Angel said...

The first thing I noticed when I saw your card is that your DP appears to be the stems of your flowers.. How cool is that? Great card Heather... love it! Peggy x

CraftinGranny said...

Super cool card! Beautiful flowers and your design is perfect! Thanks for sharing!
"Hugs" Carol

Alina said...

Lovely card, Heather, gorgeous flowers!
Hugs, Alina

Tracy said...

Wow, look at all those flowers!!! Great card Heather
Hugs
Tracy

Larissa said...

Very pretty! Such a lovely image and great colours.

Hugs,
Larissa

Barbara said...

Heather, this is just too cute for words! I love the image! And your choices of colors and the embossing is spot on. Terrific composition -- lots of interesting areas to feast the eyes.

Hugs,
Barb