Monday, June 21, 2010

Squigglefly #54....

It's Monday again.. That means it's time for another Squigglefly challenge. This weeks challenge is to use the color "Yellow". Lucky me I already had this card made up just hadn't had a chance to post it to the blog yet.. The image is by Cheryl Alger and it's called Bubble Blower. Isn't she cute? I should probably put some liquid glass on the bubble, but I don't know.

Head over and check out the other DT creations and get out your Squigglefly image and join us for the challenge.. I can't wait to see your creation..




4 comments:

Marlene said...

Adorable!!!

Yes, throw some liquid glass on there...heeheee!! I did that with this image a while back, and love the way it turned out.

(Not that I don't love your card just the way it is....but I'm a sucker for liquid glass!)

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Heather,i love your image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Maria Matter said...

this is beautiful Heather!!! gorgeous coloring and design!
love cheryl's images!!
hugs & blessings!

Holly Young said...

This is really cute Heather! I like your layout a lot with the angled papers in the back!