Monday, November 21, 2011

Kate Krafty A Ragamuffin..

I was watching a video tutorial over at Color Me Copic. This one featured Blonde hair. (YR20, YR21, YR23 & E33) Since I'm a blonde I love that color and always want to find new color ideas. I also have been wanting to added to Heather's Favorite's over at Heather's Hobbie Haven. I need to work on that some more. I have lots of favorite color combo's I just need to get them down. This image has the perfect hair for show casing colors.




I'm also going to enter in the Saturated Canary Challenge. The challenge is "FALL Colors". I already entered a card, but since this one matches and I didn't even plan it that way. Why not. Maybe I'll be the lucky winner and can pick up another cute Krista Smith image! LOVE those..

Thanks for stopping by I hope your having a fabulous day!


6 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute heather, love those flowers!

Unknown said...

wow-- what a lovely blondie!! so perfectly colored!

muah!x

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable cute card Heather, its gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heather,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

LORi said...

Great work Heather!! Lovely, soft and sweet...so happy you shared with SC this week!
Hugs -LORi

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful sweetie, thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary this week ♥ Pops x