Friday, November 4, 2011

A Rosie Rabbit Gift...


Check out this fabulously fun paper by My Minds Eye - 12 Days of Christmas. I wasn't crazy about it at first, but I love how festive it looks with Rosie. I think the Martha Stewart Present Border punch gives it a little extra something. I have all these punches I never use. Shame on me! Rosie started out brown and I just wasn't thrilled with her so started over and made her gray. Much better. The brown was cute, just not what I wanted.

I'm off to water color. Thanks for stopping by. I hope your having a fabulous day!

3 comments:

Danni said...

Cute card! I haven't seen that adorable image before..so darling!

Linda Palmer said...

Darling card Heather. I love the warm tones of the grays and they look so pretty on the bunny. Great job!

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.


Hugs Riet.xx