Friday, January 24, 2014

My Project Life Week 3...

I took my album outside and set in the drive way to take pictures this week.
It was a nice sunny day and I could get a straight down shot.
It's hard to do in the house all our windows have pane dividers.
So you always get a shadow when the light is the best.


Lots of dividers this week again.
As I'm doing a few online classes for fun and want to include those in my album.
That cute chicken is the image I colored for an online tutorial and thought she would be fun to add
instead of throwing her away.
"Don't sweat the small stuff"


Week 1 assignment for Krafting with Karla class.
It's in an 8.5 x 11 divider and on the back I did a worksheet of what I learned and details from the class.
Sorry I didn't take a picture of that.


Stuff from my Move Move Eat Well class with Cathy Zeielske.
I try and find a quote once a week to include and make up a card.
As my husband says " It's a life style change NOT a diet".


These two are my Project Real Life assignment.


Then of course some pictures of the girls.
The dessert I made one afternoon.
The book I just finished.
Make n' Take project for Saturdays crop.
And my One Little Word for this year,


Thanks for looking.

No comments: