Friday, January 31, 2014

My Project Life Week 4...


The picture of me was an assignment for my Move More Eat Well class I'm taking.
It turned out pretty good.
I hate pictures of myself!


My word this week for class was Confidence.
I need more of that.


Lesson 2 for my Krafting with Karla Dudley class.
Learned a bunch of new things this time around.
I got frustrated once and wasn't going to do it at all, but I prevailed.


Some random pictures from the week.


These two are my assignment for
week 3 of my Real Project Life class with Becky Higgins.
This was a hard week as you where so suppose to take pictures of things you and your family around the house doing stuff. 
I'm the picture taker so I guess I'll have to figure out how to use the timer.


I'm pretty proud I'm keeping up so far.
On to week 5.

No comments: