Monday, August 27, 2007

Good Morning...

It's Monday already.. But we do have the long weekend this coming weekend!! Maybe I should take Friday off to make it extra long. I'll have to check on how many vacation days I have coming. My husband and I want to go to the Grand Canyon in October for a vacation and I would like to go on the Cut N' Cruise in February. So I don't want to use up all my days off.

I cut all the Pajama Bottoms out last night while I was watching Criminal Minds ( were watching season 1 on DVD). I love that show. So today I'll take them to work and pin them together. My daughter Emily was excited, but told me not to make them to short! So she's suppose to be here tonight to try hers on for length. Two of the fabrics I didn't have enough of so I'm thinking of making a pair half one color and half the other color. What do you think?

I also had a chance to make a project I've been wanting to do but couldn't find the right picture frame. I got the idea out of the Digital Scrapbooking magazine June/July issue page 81. I wish the picture frame was a bigger size, but I wasn't willing to pay $50 for a custom made one so this is what I got. I think it turned out pretty good. I even hung it on the wall already.
I also have been looking for some way to organize my stamp pads. I found these cute cabinet's this weekend at Organize More . I showed them to my husband and he said he would make me some. Maybe not exactly like those but something close. As long as I have something to put my stamp pads in and hang it on the wall I'll be happy.
Well off to get ready for work.. Until later.
Have a great day!!
Heather :)

No comments: