Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Movie Night...

Last night was movie night at my house. We started off with "I Think I Love My Wife". It's about a man who is bored being married and along come this cutie to try and mess up his life. In my opinion it was ok... But wasn't moving fast enough for me. But on the good side I could get up and do the dishes and not miss anything! I'm giving this one 2 1/2 stars... Ok but would rather have done something else.



Then I was ready to go and play on the computer when my dear husband say aren't we going to watch the other one? I said can't we watch it tomorrow? I have baseball... So in it went. "Unaccompanied Minors" It's about some kids who get stuck at the airport on Christmas Eve. What kind of trouble can they get into? It's a cute movie that is good for the whole family. I watched the whole thing... NO doing chores! I'm giving this one 4 stars... Good didn't have the urge to get up and do something else, but not great.
So tonight is baseball.... yippie!! Unless he gives me his puppy dog face... Aren't you coming??? I'll be able to practice on my WinPC.... Maybe make up a new file for my About Me Album.Any suggestions? What would you like to include in yours? Help me out I need some ideas for some new files.....
Until later.
Heather :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ideas for your all about me album...hmmm

Well, how about school days memories. I know my kids know almost nothing about my childhood and I think it would be fun for them to read about some day. Your best friends, what activities you were in, what subject or teacher you liked best and why, what the name of the school('s) were that you went to.

Also, maybe a page about your wishes and dreams that you have yet to accomplish. That may be a fun adventure to reflect on too. Maybe places you'd still like to visit, or people you'd love to meet, or goals you want to complete.

Or maybe a page about special relationships you have with relatives. Of course, that one is a touchy one because there may be someone else who feels left out so that may depend on each persons situation as to whether it would work for them.