Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Weekend Project...


I spent this Saturday at my local Scrapbook Store taking a class. It was fun to get out of the house and try something new. It actually turned out pretty good. But I have decided I'm not into decoupage. I hate getting gunk on my hands. YUCK!! It was ok until she said now use your finger to flatten out the paper! WHAT.... You must be kidding? I don't know what I'm going to put in it yet. There are 3 cute lift out trays inside. Maybe I can put some embellishments in it? Maybe it's ment for a Christmas present? I don't know yet.


My mom finally broke down and bought a real BBQ. So we all got together last night to break it in. My husband and I arrived early to help her start cooking. She was already at it. She was so cute with her little tinfoil covered BBQ... Who puts tinfoil on their BBQ? Not me just throw the stuff on there! The more junk on it the better, just adds flavor... Ok who am I kidding my husband does all the BBQ around here and he keeps it pretty clean, but NO tinfoil.

Ok I still haven't figured out how to work my new WinPC... But my new friend Lori did send me a tutorial so when I get home tonight I will try and practice. Thank you Lori!! But we do get new movies tonight so I don't know... We'll have to wait and see. And what about my box? Do you think it turned out OK?
Have a great day!!
Heather :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your weekend project looked great I should have gone with you to that. Hope your day goes great and yes you are right tinfoil on a bbq is a little weird but hey I have done it before but only on bbq ribs (that way they don't burn!) you are going to have to check out the page I have on my space I am writing a book in chapters on there it is fun. BJ