Monday, June 16, 2008

Getting Stuff Done....

Another one of my cards from this weekend. I can't believe I got a few things made up. This is one of my Ladybug and Friend stamps by Rachelle Anne Miller. You can get these at Sir Stampalot. The whole line is really cute and she has some more coming out soon.

I also used last weeks sketch #4 from Papertake Weekly. This week challenge is to use hot colors and they have a great prize. Go check it out.
  • And don't forget to the BLOG CANDY in the last post. Make sure to sign up for that.


  • Stamps: Ladybug & Friends - One Big Happy Family
  • Paper: Basic Grey, CTMH- Card Stock
  • Misc: Long Classic Scalloped Rectangle, Prima Flowers, Me & My Big Ideas - Icons, Prisma Pencils, Gamsol
  • Cjallenges/Sketches: Paper Take Weekly

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Gorgeous this is one of my favourite stamps from ladybug & friends.

Annie said...

love it! the colours and the layout with that cute froggy image!

Alhambra Club said...

I love these guys, what an adorable stamp, great card. I will have to check out these stamps.

Donalda said...

Oh girl that is so cute !!!!!! I love it !!!

Ila said...

This is just Gorgeous!! I love your colors, coloring and the cute image!