Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm On A Roll....

I'm feeling very creative this week. I got a bunch of images colored and a few more things made up. This is unusual for me.
I used the sketch from I Heart to Stamp. Jen puts up a new sketch for everyone to try on Saturdays. They are always good, but I never seemed to get to it. So this was the week.
As you can see I used the same papers I used on the last card. Hey they where already out and they matched my colored image. So what the heck.
Also don't forget to comment on the blog candy post about your favorite stampville stamp and add a link to here on your blog. I'll be posting the winner on Saturday.



  • Stamps: Penny Black -Critter Party
  • Paper: Basic Grey, CTMH -Card Stock
  • Misc: Spellbinders -Small Classic Rectangle & Small Scalloped Rectangle, Prima Flowers, Me & My Big Ideas -Icons

5 comments:

ella bella said...

wow this is a gorgeous card love the papers you have used they are very elegant and the stamp is adorable

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love those guys, you coloring is wonderful.

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

so cute :)

Annie said...

love those cute little mice!

Lynn said...

Just adorable!Love that image...it's the cutest!