Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Everybody Art Challenge #18.....

This weeks challenge over at Everybody Art Challenge is "Gingerbread". The other DT have made some wonderfull cards so hope over and check them out.

Luckily Lisbet sent me this wonderful gingerbread couple (pepperkakepar) in my DT package from Scrapmagasinet. Aren't they cute?

I embossed my image with fine clear detail embossing power and then colored it with my Copic markers.
I still had the markers sitting out so I took a picture so you could see what colors I used. I have a hard time remembering to write them down. Then I usually end up putting them away right after I'm done with them.

I still need some more practice but they are fun to use. I can see how you'd want all the colors. So I guess I know what my Christmas bonus from work will be buying... :)

Well speaking of work I'm off to get ready.. Hope your all having a wonderful day!!


  • Stamps: Scrapmagasinet - Pepperkakepar
  • Paper: SEI- Glitzmas, Basic Grey - Figgy Pudding, CTMH - Card Stock and other scraps
  • Misc: Red pearls, brads, Copic Markers (see picture )
  • Equipment: Fiskars snowflake punches, The Slice - Fa la la ( holly leaves)
  • Challenges/Sketches: Everybody Art Challenge

7 comments:

Dottie K. said...

Oh so adorable. Love those colors. I love coloring with my copics. Have a wonderful holiday. :)

Mephisto said...

Oh what sweet Gingerbreads *g*
Lovely Card!

Hugs
Domi

Rach said...

this is so sweet heather. love it. hugs rachxx

Stempelfrosch said...

Oh, what a sweet card with lovely Gingerbreads! Great work!
LG Anke

Anonymous said...

your card is so lovely !!! love your gingerbreads !!
hugs tina46

Kati said...

Oh heather, what a funny picture - love the diffrent papers in the background!!!

Iris said...

A very sweet gingerbread-card an so lovely papers.

hugs
Iris