Monday, December 1, 2008

One of Ten....

My friend Joni at work asked me to make her 20 Christmas cards. She wanted all the same image, but I could make two of each design. So that's what I worked on all Thanks Giving weekend. I wanted to get them finished so she could send them out.

It even worked out that I had the SEI paper delivered at work. She seen it...loved it and that's what I used to make all the cards. So I didn't have to make any choices. All the paper goes together and it's double sided. I love that!!

So guess what you'll be seeing for the next few days. I even managed to make one for the Everbody Art Challenge tomorrow. How cool is that! My first challenge card as a DT member and I managed to work it into something I was already working on. :)


  • Stamps: Sugar Nellie - Snowman Choir
  • Paper: SEI - Glitzmas, CTMH - Card Stock, DCWV - Pattern Paper
  • Misc: Ribbon, Prima Flowers, Brads, Circle Charms, Prisma Pencils, Gamsol, CTMH - New England Ivy Ink
  • Font: Santa's Sleigh Full
P.S. Don't forget about the free stamps you can win over at the Scrapmagasinet DT Blog. We only have one entry so head on over and post your entry.

3 comments:

Rach said...

well done heather for completing your order for your friend. and for incorporating them into a challenge. thanks for sharing...looks fantastic. hugs rachxx

Donalda said...

Oh this is just beautiful dear. sounds like you sure have been busy dear

Lynn said...

Super cute! Love how you combined the papers. Bet your friend loved them!