Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Scrapmagasinet DT Sketch Challenge 6....

It's time for the DT Sketch Challenge over at the Scrapmagasinet DT Blog.

This is the sketch I made up for this months challenge. I hope you have some time to join us. I'd love to see your wonderful work.

I have used Rakle med lys for my card. Isn't she pretty? The other DT have made some awesome cards also. I hope you'll stop by their blogs and leave them a comment. We all love to get a comment or two....:) I know I do.... :)




  • Stamps: Scrapmagasinet - Rakle med lys
  • Paper: SEI - Glitzmas, Basic Grey - Figgy Pudding
  • Misc: anger Distressing Inks, Water Brush, Prima Flowers, Brads, Ribbon
  • Challenges/Sketches: Scarpmagasinet DT Blog

1 comment:

Cassie said...

what a great sketch you came up with! maybe i'll have time to play!!