Monday, July 20, 2009

I had to have it....

I have been wanting one of these since the first one came out. Well they reduced the price and I had to have it!! Plus I've been on a book buying diet because I've wanted one for so long. I haven't bought any new books for months. I've been waiting forever. It came in the mail in two days and I have already started reading my first book "My Sisters Keeper".

This is my first choice because my friend Lori said she read the book and watched the movie and preferred the book. (thanks Lori for the info, I hate it when they change the story for a movie) So I'm not even going to bother going to watch it. That will save me a bunch of money right there. So any ways I totally LOVE it!!! Fits in my purse, I can order a book when ever I want to and it's there in a minute. No more bags of books sitting around the house that I have to decide what to do with. Yep I'm in love... :)


5 comments:

Holly Young said...

oh what fun Heather! You will love the book. I hate when they change movies too, but I still watch them. I just make sure I've read the book first!

Lori McDonald said...

Don't you just love love love both the book and YOUR KINDLE!!!

I love mine!!!!! COngrats!!!

Jackie said...

I love mine too.I got one last year for xmas before the new ones came out but I love it.

Kim said...

I want one of those!!!!!!

Kisa Peters said...

OOOH! I just finished this book this morning....... I WON"T SAY A WORD except it really is a good book!
I listen to audio books....I don't feel I have the time to read, especially because every time I sit down to read, I fall asleep!