Monday, July 6, 2009

Squigglefly #9...

I'm running be hide today. I forgot to take a picture of my card this morning... Well here it is. This weeks challenge over at the Squigglefly Challenge Blog is to make a card using "One Layer".

I wasn't to sure about this challenge when I first read it, but I actually liked it. It wasn't as hard as I thought. I picked my image out and what I wanted it to say and then printed it right on to the front of my card. Then I colored it.


Now I'm not usually one to care what kind of card stock I use, but this time I went with Gina K. 120lb Pure Luxury Card Stock. I remembered her saying you could color and it wouldn't show up on the back. It's the first time I've used it. It's what I'll be using from now on when I color with my Copic markers. It made the whole process so much easier. The colors blended like butter and I didn't have to worry about them running into the next section. I did have to be careful to not get to crazy in the small areas. I tend to forget the tip bends around. And no it doesn't bleed through, the back is still white. Pretty awesome!! I highly recommend it...


  • Digital Stamps: Squigglefly - Skating Waitress
  • Paper: Gina K. - 120lb Pure Luxury Card Stock
  • Misc: Gold Ribbon, Copic Markers

3 comments:

Sara said...

Super cute, you did an awesome job with the challenge!

Holly Young said...

This looks great! Love your coloring and the sentiment you chose! It's good to know your thoughts on the cardstock too.

Debby said...

Great job on the challenge. I love this. And your coloring is super as always.