Friday, July 3, 2009

Victoria Case Challenge #6.....

This is one of the super cute new images available over at the Victoria Case. Isn't she totally hot!! I love Victoria's pin-up girls & guys!! If you head over to the VC Stamps Challenges blog you can join in this weeks challenge " Red, Black & Kraft (brown)".

This card is for my blogging buddy Lori... Hope your husband likes it.. :)


  • Digital Stamp: Victoria Case - Cowgirl
  • Paper: CTMH - Card Stock, Basic Grey - Wassail
  • Misc: Brads, Copic Markers
  • Challenge/Sketch: VC Stamps Challenge
  • Font: DCWri

14 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What an awesome sassy card!! Any guy would love it! Gorgeous layout and coloring!!

Sara said...

Very cool card! Love all your papers!

MichelleO said...

Holy Smokes what a fun sexy card! And that sentiment is great! Wonderful!
HUGS
MichelleO

vc said...

Gorgeous coloring, Heather! Love the papers, too!! Wonderful card :o)

Lori McDonald said...

I love it!!! I and I am sooo sure he will too!!

Hey what ever I can do to make him miss me more!!!

LOL

Thanks Heather - YOUR THE BEST!!!

Lori

Kelly Schelske said...

How fun, cute and sassy for sure!

Hugs, Kelly

Lisa F said...

This is great! I love your coloring!

Jana M. said...

I love it!!!! I 'need' that paper now!

Anonymous said...

What a sassy card, my hubby would love this!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Great card! The layout is fun and still highlights the fabulous job you did with the image!

Anonymous said...

Fab card Heather.. love it!
Hugs, Marlene x

Donalda said...

Oh hon these cards since my last visit are just awesome dear. I don't see how you keep up hon. Am working 12 hours still and can't get nothing done lol
Hugs

Brandi said...

Wowzers! She is smokin!

CarlaKH said...

so pretty....love this image!