Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dearest Deer Card # 7.....

Well I've made it to card # 7. I'm feeling pretty good about my challenge so far. Glad I've made it so far with out moving on to something else. I'm not very good at bow making so I picked up a gadget called the Bow Easy. Wow it's great. After watching a video on how to use it. It was so easy. The instructions that came with it sucked.


Stay tuned tomorrow for last weeks blog candy winner and the next card. Michelle over at my local scrapbook store Memories of Time has donated tomorrow's card candy. So stay tuned for that. Have a great day!!




5 comments:

Riet said...

So wonderful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Christina said...

A beautifull card Heather! Love the colours in combination with the designerpapers!
Hugs Kristel

Rufus said...

Great card! Have to agree with you about the Bow Easy ~ it is easy once you see a video and the instructions that come with it do seriously suck!
You didn't say if you had anybody for class yesterday?
R/

Agnes van Hensbergen - agnesstampcards said...

This is my favorite christmas stamp from this year i love it,youre card is beautiful , great colors.And the halloween cards adorble.
great work.

hugs agnes

Jeni said...

Beautiful classy christmas card Heather! Reminds me of Christmas when I was little. ~jeni :)