Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Out There...

Have you seen the new sketch over at the Friday Sketchers Challenge this week? It has a lot going on. You can use a bunch of paper. Love It!! The DT have created some wonderful examples for us also. The prize this week is 3 unmounted stamps of your choice from Motivet. Cool!! They have a couple of new back ground images and a couple of new Halloween images I'd like to get my hands on..


My image is by Mo Manning and it's called Out There. I've had it for a while. Super cute, don't know why I haven't colored it before now. The cute sentiment is from Elegant WordArt 2. I thought it went perfect with the image. I didn't add any frills as I wanted it to be a boy card. But it was hard to not break out the flowers..


Hope your having a wonderful day. Thanks for stopping by!!




5 comments:

Christina said...

Woww Heather also a really cute and stunning card! Love the papers!
Hugs Kristel

Riet said...

So beautiful card Heather,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jeni said...

Handsome card Heather! I love your paper choices ~jeni :)

Pia said...

woooow what a great card, cute image and beautiful colours.
hugs Pia

Marlene said...

Looks adorable! (I would have probably been tempted to add some flowers, too!)