Saturday, September 25, 2010

More Halloween 2...

Happy Saturday everyone. We have sun today. That's always nice. But I bet if I went outside it's not that warm. I'll find out later when I head to the scrapbook store. I'm suppose to being doing a last minute class there today at 3 but no one had signed up yesterday when I called. I'm ok if no one does I can still go there and weigh and measure stuff for the new online store.

Thought I'd show you a couple more Halloween cards I've finished. I'll have to stamp some more image to color tonight. Or maybe find some new digi's online to print. The first one is a Magnolia stamp called So Spooky Tilda. Isn't she cute? You could use her for something other then Halloween.


This next one is a Hanglar & st Anglar image. She's a couple years old, but still adorable. I think I'll take my pile of Halloween cards to my local scrapbook store today and put them in my sale rack. My card pile is getting kind of big.


Have a great Saturday!! Thanks for stopping by..




1 comment:

Jeni said...

These are too cute Heather! Would love to fill a seat in your class. Hope the weather is good to ya ~jeni :)