Thursday, December 23, 2010

Circus Tilda & Circus Horse....

I love how this card turned out.. It look's so pretty.. I even sprayed it with Tattered Angels Glimmer Spray. It really shines. I didn't feel like masking so I stamped my horse and Tilda separate then cut her out and popped her up. I have water colored them both with Ranger Distressing inks. The brown corners are a Cuttlebug die and the red corners are the Spellbinders Fluer De Lis die a cut into fourth's.


I made this for my best buddy Sue's Birthday this Saturday. I can't imagine having a Christmas birthday. Do you get more presents as a child... I sure hope so. Any ways I haven't heard her mention reading my blog lately, but if she read's it before Friday then I guess she'll act surprised when she gets it. I couldn't wait to share it..

Hope your all done shopping by now.. I would hate to have to go to the store right about now.. What a mad house. Have a wonderful day! See you again soon..

6 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Heather.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

Wowww Heather,Wha a beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Merry Christmas.
Hugs Riet.x

Gina Lindsay said...

I love the dimension that you got by cutting her out. Looks great. Love the corner dies too.

I finished my shopping a couple of weeks ago but went shopping yesterday because my husband needed new dress pants and the stores are closer to my work. Since my holiday shopping was done it wasn't frantic shopping, but I saw that look in a lot of people's eyes!

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! (and your friend has a great birthday!)

Jeni said...

Fabulous card Heather!! I like the way you popped her up. I'm sure your friend will love it. ~jeni :)

Jingle said...

Very cute card!

Barbara said...

Such a lovely card! Your friend will treasure it! Have a Merry Christmas!

Barb