Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog # 41....

Hey everyone. It's time for another challenge over at the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog. This week's challenge is to use "2 Sassy Images" on your project. You can combine two images in your photo software or maybe color two and cut them out. You choose. Just make sure you have 2.

Cheryl is giving away this fabulous snow family decoration this week along with a $5 gift certificate to the Sassy Cheryl online store. Isn't it super cute? I hate dusting or I might just go out and buy one for myself.


Oh no Rudolph lost is nose.. How will Santa get the sleigh up and going? That cute image is called Rudolph's Nose. The bag of toys is called  Christmas Toy Bag. All colored with my Copic's. I've used Basic Grey paper and some fabulous snowflakes.


Have you seen the super cute new images Cheryl has put up this week? She's so creative. I don't know how she comes up with so many new images every week. Way to go Cheryl!! Hope you can find  few minutes to join the challenge this week. 







8 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Super adorable. This is a great combination of images Heather and your coloring and choice of papers is gorgeous.

Jeni said...

This is so adorable Heather! Poor Rudolph...
Beautiful papers and I love that snowflake ribbon ~jeni :)

Jodi said...

Oh how cute Heather! I love this image and the coloring you did!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Gina Lindsay said...

This is so pretty, I love your mix of patterns and colors here. Great coloring!

jkreucher said...

Heather, this is just to adorable! perfectly fun images to combine.. I love it! your coloring is always wonderful!
hugs
Judy

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Heather,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Christina said...

A gorgeous card Heather!!
Hugs Kristel

Cathy said...

Heather, this is adorable, love the images and layout. Great Challenge card!