Sunday, December 19, 2010

Few More Days...

Wow there is only a few more days until Christmas. Time sure does fly by. I'm ready to move on to new images and put the Christmas stuff away. How about you? I have a couple more Christmas cards to share that I made up and already sold. But thought I better get them posted this week... This is Star Tilda. One of my left over class sample colorings.. I really love that Bo Bunny background paper and didn't want to hide it too much. It really is pretty. The huge snowflake is the 2010 Spellbinders Snowflake Pendant. LOVE IT!!


I share the last one tomorrow. Then It's on to something else. Maybe I'll get some Lily of the Valley inked up finally. Before the new release. I've seen a bunch of those and wow I'll be adding them to my shopping basket. Hope you had a great day. Thanks for stopping by..

1 comment:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Heather,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x