Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #48...

Hey everyone. Hope your all having a fabulous day. Today is a new challenge over at the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog. This weeks challenge is " Celebrate Birthday's with a Sassy Girl Image". The DT have all made super awesome creations to share with you. Alas I have no card today, but I hope you'll still join the challenge.



I've been having computer issues for a while now. The stupid thing just crashes when ever it feels like. Usually when I'm in the middle of something. Well Saturday was the last of my patience so I went out and bought a new computer. Who knew it would be so hard to get everything back the way it was before. The operating system is an upgrade so half the stuff it doesn't want to open. Lucky for me I've been through this all before so I'm a firm believer in having a back up. It's just getting everything back up and running like before. My poor husband has spent the last three days putting everything back to sort of normal. Getting the programs running. Tonight I came home all excited to print out my image and color it real fast to it won't print. More setting to a just... I did get it printed finally. But I won't have time to color it and put it together tonight. But I'll try and get it finished up and posted some day this week... I'll be back!!

No comments: