Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tilda with Balloon.....

Hey everyone. Hope your all having a fabulous day. I'm enjoying my Saturday. Thought I might do some coloring today. Maybe clean up a bit. Watch a few tutorials. I love new ideas and coloring techniques. I always think I can improve. And with all the beautiful cards out there. There are plenty of places for inspiration.

For today's card I have used Tilda with Balloons from the new Your So Special Collection. I love this new collection they are all so cute. I used up some more of that old paper I have laying around. With all the beautiful new stuff coming out soon thought I better use some more up so I have some room to put new things.


Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a great day!!

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Your shadowing is so perfect,and the colour of her dress is beautiful. Lovely card.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Christina said...

Woww this is a gorgeous card Heather!
Hugs Kristel

Riet said...

So gorgeous cards Heather,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x