Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hubby Manning the Booth...


We spent Saturday up in Florence at a crop. It was really fun. 
My husband got a new job the day before in Coos Bay and had to work from 2:45pm - 11:15pm.... 
He got up at 5am and drove me there and set up at 8am, stayed until 1 then went to work and then drove back up to pick me up.
Thanks Honey your the BEST!!

Needless to say we left everything in the trailer until the next day.
I remember when staying up all night wasn't a problem, but boy I was wiped out.
I'm still recovering today.



I'm definitely coming up with a better way to inventory everything the next day.
It took all day Sunday and it's not that fun.
Not like coloring or cutting out kits.
Or shopping!

Have a fabulous day! 

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Nice set up Heather and what a sweet Hubby!! ~jeni :)