Saturday, January 14, 2012

Rose and Felix....


Check out my latest Whimsy Stamps project Rose & Felix. I love that cute little cat! I even used a new My Favorite Things Die-Namic this time Petal Perfect Trio. Thought I would try a new flower die. I ordered a bunch of Memory Box dies for the store. I can't wait for them to get here. They have a whole bunch of new Valentine's one. Since I'm a die collector I thought these would be a great new addition.

Here's a close up of the coloring with Copic markers.


Here I've colored it with ShinHan markers. I'm getting better I managed to stay in the lines. I forgot to add the stickles & Spica glitter pen before I took the picture so it's not as sparkly.


I'm off to teach the January Card Kit Classes today. FUN!! I can't wait to hang out with everyone. I hope your having a great day! Thanks for stopping by!




4 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love the flowers...

Kelly Schelske said...

She's adorable Heather!

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Gina Lindsay said...

This is so pretty! I love your statement that you are a die collector, I am better at collecting them sometimes than using them!