Wednesday, January 18, 2012

March Monthly Kits....


It's time for the new Monthly Coloring Card Kits over at Heather's Hobbie Haven. This month I am featuring Some Odd Girl stamps from the Art Nouveau collection. 
This beauty is called Believe
She is colored with Copic Markers.
She looks so dramatic!


This gorgeous one is called Grow.
I have water colored her. 
Water coloring gives her a soft relaxed feel.
But if you love Copic's head over to the Store Blog and you can see the alternate coloring I did with Copic Markers.
I used October Afternoon's Sidewalks paper on both. 


Just in today!! New Glitz Design Pretty in Pink 12" x 12" paper & 6" x 6" paper pads.


Also brand New today Glitz Design Happy Travels 12" x 12" paper and 6" x 6" paper pads.
I also got the French Kiss & Vintage Blue 6" x 6" paper pads.
These are all really pretty papers.

Well I better go work on my water coloring class for Saturday.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a fabulous day!





1 comment:

Christina said...

These are both gorgeous cards Heather!
Hugs Kristel